Advanced Digital Analytics Strategies and Tactics for Nonprofits and Associations
If we cannot measure it accurately, we cannot improve it adequately. Measurement is a critical element for any successful and long-sustaining organization. With an endless supply of data from an abundant variety of sources, the analyst’s challenge is no longer how to gather data, but how best to tame it. When properly planned and executed, a strategic analytics process can help us arrive at smarter business decisions with velocity. If you are seeking ways to use measurement to improve your association or non-profit organization, join this day long workshop to learn advanced digital analytics strategies and tactics. You’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop which will allow you to walk through exercises and customize the information and insights you learn to your company or brand. It has been designed to take it back to the office and begin implementing immediately.
We’ll cover topics including:
- Analytics Audit: Learn the criteria required to efficiently evaluate an existing analytics program and diagnose issues affecting data accuracy and measurement efficiency.
- Configuration: Get a blueprint for activating all the features necessary to produce a representative and rich data set.
- Reporting: Discover how to deliver clarity, accountability and vision with reporting structure, and learn how to automate your report generation process.
- Data Mining and Insights: Learn the tricks of the analytics trade pertaining to efficient data mining, finding exciting correlations and extracting insights to “wow” your team.
- Measurement Process: Find out the best ways to build, maintain and advocate for a solid analytics process that saves time, improves accuracy and fosters growth for your organization.
After this masterclass, you’ll be able to:
- Create new Google Analytics (GA) Accounts, Properties and Views and/or audit an existing account
- Configure conversion goals, filters, account integrations, advanced segments and cross-domain tracking within GA
- Prepare an accurate, reliable and repeatable process for campaign tracking code creation and stewardship
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Develop meaningful and actionable reports for a variety of audiences from senior leadership and board members to marketing and support staff
- Use Google Data Studio to automate your reporting process
- Compare and contrast different attribution models
- Utilize analytics documentation and other tools to improve measurement efficiency and advance your analytics program
- Understand how Universal Analytics differs from Google Analytics 4 at a basic level